Steve Forward - Gear Stolen on July 31st at around 5-6am - CAN YOU HELP ?
**NEWS UPDATE - ALL THE GAZETTE NEWSPAPERS ARE NOW RUNNING ADS DETAILING ALL OF STEVE'S EQUIPMENT INCLUDING SERIAL NUMBERS OF GEAR - THIS HAS NOW BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO ALL CASH CONVERTER / CASH SHOPS IN THE WHOLE OF ESSEX THANKS TO THE POLICE SUPPORT INCIDENT UNIT.
** JUST ADDED - ESSEX COUNTY STANDARD -
- click image for full size picture -
- NEWS ARTICLE - LOCAL GAZETTE -
- - - - WHAT HAPPENED ? - - - -
On the morning of July 31st 2012 - Steve Forward's Mondeo Zetec was broken into via the back passenger window and the following gear was stolen. All his guitars, and QSC PA systems are not affected, thank god, but were pretty pissed off here at steveforward.com as is Steve.. CAN YOU HELP IN ANY WAY ?
- - ACT NOW ! - DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ? CALL 07849 278188 - SPECIAL EMAIL : email@example.com
- - EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO DID THIS - CALL NOW - OR Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit their webpage - www.crimestoppers-uk.org and give the information there.
- - LIST OF GEAR STOLEN - -
Pedalboard case - Diago Gigman pedalboard case.
Jim dunlop GCB-95 - Wah Pedal
Marshall Guv'nor overdrive 2 pedal
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power ISO5
Boss Tu-3 Guitar Tuner Pedal
Line 6 G30 Receiver
Laptop Dell Lattitude (with 384MB RAM)
Advent 4211-C Laptop (with 2GB RAM)
Alesis Multimix 6FX
EMU 0202 USB Sound Card
2 x Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Microphones.
Marshall Gig Bag
4 x kettle leads ( extra long 10 metres)
3 x XLR leads
1 x Audio Jack Guitar Lead (from mixer to sub cab)
3 x 4-way power adaptors
Custom Mixer from Stereo to Mono
Custom Isolating Transformer for Laptop
- YOU CAN HELP STEVE !!!! - PLEASE READ BELOW...
- SERIAL NUMBERS CAN BE PROVIDED FOR ALL EQUIPMENT BEARING THEM.
- PLEASE ALSO LOOK ON EBAY for ANYTHING IN THE COLCHESTER AREA ESPECIALLY ANY OF THE SMALLER ITEMS LIKE THE WAH PEDAL, THE VOODOO LABS PEDAL POWER ISO5 and THE NOW DISCONTINUED - ALESIS MULTIMIX 6 FX - THIS MIXER IS FAIRLY UNCOMMON, SO IF YOU SEE ANYONE TRYING TO SELL ONE TO YOU, OR USING IT SOMEWHERE, and YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM WITH IT BEFORE - CALL US IMMEDIATELY on 07849 278188. The usual trick is to hoard stolen gear until it is forgotten about, then sold on in different areas. DONT BE FOOLED. Many of you are constantly checking the shops, and eBay. Many musicians fall foul of this mindless act.. Let's STOP IT NOW.
- - Additional Information :
Unfortunately the list keeps on growing as we remember things. IF YOU NOTICED ANYTHING OR ANYONE SUSPICIOUS AROUND THE COLCHESTER AREA WHERE STEVE LIVES THEN PLEASE CALL 101 or 999 and alert the POLICE or call Steve Forward personally on 07849 278188.
If anyone knows anything can they please ring either the police or Steve Forward on 07849 278188
HUGE, HUGE THANKS FLY OUT TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED AND HELPED STEVE AT THIS TIME - YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT HAS ENABLED HIM TO GET BACK ON HIS FEET IN RECORD TIME !
TREVOR DURRANTS GUITAR SHOP - COLCHESTER
Due to much support from Trevor Durrants Guitar Shop, Colchester, notably Matt Ottley, and Pip Lufti, and Tony, for their unswerving loyalty , help and commitment to helping Steve out.
SONIC BOOM MUSIC / MARK WICKENDEN
This guy just turned up with the biggest box of power leads, patch cables, and microphones and said "help yourself" - I regularly do session for this guy, but hes pulled yet another helpful rabbit out of his magic hat - Thanks Mark!
MUM AND DAD
For their support. FULL STOP. AND TO MY DAD FOR BEING THERE.
And a big thank you to for all the messages on facebook and email and your offers of help and support. You know who you are !
This has not affected any gigs that Steve has planned for this weekend ( August 3rd ) many thanks to all who have helped so far, and lets catch the sumbags who did this to Steve. Spread the word far and wide, lets make it so that the gear is unsellable.. love and peace!
ANY TALK OF STEVE FORWARD QUITTING THE MUSIC BUSINESS OR ANY RECENT RUMOURS OF MORE GEAR BEING STOLEN IS UNTRUE. STEVE IS BUSIER THAN EVER, AND HAS ALREADY BOUNCED BACK FROM THIS MINDLESS SCUMBAG INCIDENT. YOU WONT KEEP HIM DOWN!
This page will be updated with more information as we have it, in the meantime, if you want to know ANYTHING about what happened or feel you can help Steve in ANY WAY POSSIBLE, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH - 07849 278188 / firstname.lastname@example.org